Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I am tired of being sad! Letting life pass me by!

The Past is gone so time to move on. Working on a new bike and it's going to be sweet.I have let the world talk me into beliving it's over. It's NOT over. I AM going to get out of this rut and be alive again. My wife and family are dead and I can't do shit about that. The piss head that stole my Dax can have it.I called it putt putt. It was damn near worn out anyhow. The assholes at Social Security are going to give me my fuckin money, I will NOT die before I do get it assholes! I put my steel toed boots on for the first time in months today. Some of the finest people in the world have made me realize it's time to get off my fat ass and move on. I got to loose 40 lbs and do what I do best. Ride bikes, chase pussy, and drink plenty of beer. I was rich before with love, and I can get it again. If you have helped me through the worst time of my life, Bless and thank you. If you fucked me over, Cecil! I would be scared, Very scared! The pills that made me think like a fuckin' zombie stopped a week ago. Never did belive a "doctor" that would give you shit that would make your "little buddy" quit working was worth a shit anyway. I'm coming back so lead, follow or get the hell out the way! Pussy, spokes, and suds. I might go out splattered on the front of some old fucks cage, but I go like a biker. A MAN. And you
got to catch my ass first!

No comments: