Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Embassy House Ghost

Well I was just informed that the "new" residents of the apartment complex where I live, don't need to know about past events that occurred not 200 feet from my apartment here. Seems that management don't like that very much. If Texas didn't tell the United States to go fuck it's self and declare it's self a country again,
since last night I'm rather sure I can still say whatever I damn well want. Being I can't sleep worth a shit anymore, I rarely crash before three a.m. To keep the "new residents" from being fucked with, the exact location will remain untold. A young girl, a child really, was murdered here just a couple months ago. The bullshit news stations and the crooked news paper, said she died in the local hospital here but that's bull shit. I have been around enough people that were taken to a hospital in an ambulance to know that they don't cover the persons head if they are still alive. About 1:30 p.m. I was out on my balcony watering the plants when I heard a medium size pistol fire. Not hearing any glass explode, or anything else
I shucked it off as some dickhead gang banger getting his Joly's firing his probably stolen pistol.
I looked around then went back to watering the plants. I couple of moments later I saw punks
running everywhere. One of them looked like he just shit his pants. Minutes later there were cops everywhere. An ambulance came into the drive and straight back to a cop car. Several minutes went by and they hauled the gun wielding punk to their car in cuffs. I learned that cops are trained to see thing that move. I sat in my patio chair and just observed. None of them looked up at me, and if they did didn't act on it. No one knows what happened that terrible day but those in the apartment. They said that the girl died a couple of days later. About a week ago
I was walking my mutt, and it was around 2:30 a.m. on a still night. I walk her just before I crash so she don't wake me up needing to go out. Everyone is asleep by then or at least inside.
About all I heard was the faint tinkling sound of the dog tags on my mutts collar. I carry my cell phone, not as protection, but if I do fall I can call a friend, or somebody to pick my poor ass up.
When my back goes out my legs just quit. I most of the time don't fall but not always. There's
one really sharp pain and I just quit moving. Right now it lasts just a few seconds but I'm sure the worst is yet to come. Sometimes I can predict the shit coming on and find a place to sit till it passes. The newer air conditioners are about the right height for me. Like it better when their
running. The vibration and heat seems to help. I was behind the apartment where she was murdered and I felt a short cool wisp of air pass me. At that time my dog growled and she almost never does that. In my waistband I almost all ways have my my Smith & Wesson lock blade knife with me. It's very slim and made to do one thing. After being attacked by two punks earlier in my life I decided if I go, The scum is going with me. Brownie was trying her best to get between my legs and the A/C unit. I heard, or at least I think I did hear a young female laughing but it was distant some how. Like when you talk into a coffee can. Yea, you've done it to. Very faint, but at the same time crystal clear. I reached under my T-shirt and felt the knife in the small of my back. It's clipped to my walking shorts for handy use. If The maggots had not stolen
all my guns when I was working I would be carrying one of my pistols. The law has changed Maggots. If you try to rob a person on their property then have every right to kill your worthless ass! I will kill your fucking ass then go have an ice cream. If you are in the city at night you better be protected. Pepper spray works good to. You can get it damn near anywhere.
Sorry, I get side tracked lately. Their was a presence kind of a feeling I was having, like someone was there, not far from me. Don't know just where we go when we leave this planet, but I can't help but hope that it's got to be better than here.

No comments: