Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I was Just Waitin'


I was just blasted by some brain dead MORON whinin'about Harleys and Hondas on the same page. I love Damn near every kind of Motorcycle ever been built. What kind of motorcycle I choose to own is MY FUCKIN' CHOICE! You don't have to approve. Is some one a pussy because they ENJOY riding an Indian, or Harley, or Honda or BMW?
I don't fuckin' think so. I will NOT tell you what to ride, and I ride for the fact of riding. We ALL get just as wet, just as cold,just as dirty on other brands of bikes as other riders get on HOGS. I've had one of my scooters stolen by some bottom feedin' asshole. This MY fuckin page and if you don't like it go some place else. Harley is one of my favorite scooters of all fuckin' time. So is Honda. If you don't like it tough shit. If you want to bitch about something try thw war in Iraq, or children without enough to eat. The list goes on and on. I have pulled more than one HD to a shop or friends house with my American made Goldwing. So Stow it.

No comments: